Busy Week...... Finally some time off....

Richard Z

My last 2 weeks have been too busy. I finally have some down time and thank goodness. I am back to a dial up connection for a few days until my high speed is hooked up at the new condo. I've spent the last two weeks moving and dealing with the National Indoor Car Show in town. The Sport is now in a climate controlled room. It just happens to be my living room. That will be its new home except for riding.

varied126.jpg

The 1965 Mustang is my folks. I just spent the last 6 months getting it back together. The Mustang won Restored Original. The 55 Buick in the display is a good friend of mine. It won Mild Custom.

varied120-1.jpg

Richard Z.

Beautiful Mustang. Even though I'm retired (and working two days a week to remain so) the weather is something that applies equally whether you're fully employed or not. In other words, it's snowing and the weather is crap. Richard is just 180 miles north of me and is sharing the same cruddy weather. This sucks. I want to ride but it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

I haven't even ridden the Triumph I bought a couple of weeks ago. I just go out in the garage and start it every other day just to smell the exhaust. My High Speed Internet was installed today. Wow, I really hate dial up. The cable seems faster than the DSL. It could just be my new computer.

Richard Z.

I haven't even ridden the Triumph I bought a couple of weeks ago. I just go out in the garage and start it every other day just to smell the exhaust. My High Speed Internet was installed today. Wow, I really hate dial up. The cable seems faster than the DSL. It could just be my new computer.

Richard Z.

You should try satellite. 75% the speed of DSL for 150% the price.