v11 HELP

Guest GOOTSZ

Hello everybody I'm new to this forum. Maybe someone can help me. with my question. I just bought a 2003 LEMANS from a insurance company and the fairings are smashed as well as the brackets. I tried to price new ones but they are very expensive. I have found a fairing setup from a 2004 Coopa Italia and am wondering if it will fit. Do I need a new speedometer and can I retain the LEMANS handlebars? I want that Cafe look.

Thanks everybody

I am sure you can get it to fit if you want. I preferred the V11 Sport look so converted my Le Mans into a naked using the V11 Sport headlight brackets, and a Bosch headlight from a BMW (same type as V11 but cheaper!).

This makes the bike look a bit more compact- the Coppa Italia headlight arrangment makes the bike look a bit too long by sticking out too far in the front, IMHO.

I know I will get a little wetter now when it rains, but who cares, the bike feels nicer to ride and looks much better.

And in case anyone asks, I am keeping my Le Mans fairing!

V11naked006.jpg

Regards

Guy :helmet:

Hi , I'm about to replace all the fairing due to some scratches, I got it paid by the ensurance, so it's worth to me to change it even if the scratches are not that deep. If you are interested I can sell you the old fairing for a very affordable price, I'm not interested in raising money on it, and then you can fix it and repaint it. Contact me in private if you are interested and I'm sure we can find an agreement.

Sergio.