It's hard to be humble

raz

Just for the record, I don't want to undermine Guzziownr's desire to trade patched with someone.

I could do both, just to be sure ^_^

If I could get that logo on a t shirt instead of a patch I would definitely buy one.

I would too! Are we gonna make Uncommon make custom t-shirts too? This is getting complicated :lol:

Blackcat seems to think that my jacket should have a patch that says: "Eat to ride, ride to eat". If only they made one...

Closest thing I can think of is the LABiker motto: "Ride. Eat. Repeat." - but it's a t-shirt, not a patch... :huh2:

Cool jkt, btw!

:mg:

I would too! Are we gonna make Uncommon make custom t-shirts too? This is getting complicated :lol:

Before we get to ahead of ourselves, refer back to my previous post. Is someone willing to be the connection to get them to Europe in the first place? I am by no means a wealthy person, but I am willing to front the money to Uncommon. If Someone is then willing to send me the cost plus shipping to the UK or Europe upon reciept of the patches, and then go about getting paid back from all involved from there, then we can begin to get a head count. I really don't want someone to send me money until they recieve the patches. I feel that keeps it all on the up and up. How that individual handles the rest of the people for payment will be his business, not mine.

As for shirts, I would have to ask. If Peter is willing, fine. If he has no desire to do shirts, then patches it will be.

If we can establish the above requirements, then I believe a new post to get an actual count is then in order.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

Before we get to ahead of ourselves, refer back to my previous post. Is someone willing to be the connection to get them to Europe in the first place? I am by no means a wealthy person, but I am willing to front the money to Uncommon. If Someone is then willing to send me the cost plus shipping to the UK or Europe upon reciept of the patches, and then go about getting paid back from all involved from there, then we can begin to get a head count. I really don't want someone to send me money until they recieve the patches. I feel that keeps it all on the up and up. How that individual handles the rest of the people for payment will be his business, not mine.

As for shirts, I would have to ask. If Peter is willing, fine. If he has no desire to do shirts, then patches it will be.

If we can establish the above requirements, then I believe a new post to get an actual count is then in order.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

Sorry, I should have written some reply. Lots of thanks for your help. I could be the European Connection but I want to think all details through before we do anything. Anyone know if an ordinary PayPal account (I'm normally just sending money) is good for receiving money as well? I guess PayPal will collect their gain somewhere in the chain...

With a bit photoshop work you can create any logo with lettering and other shapes and go have it print in a Tshirt shop.

I have no doubt that Pay Pal can be used as an account to deposit into. After all, many of us sent Pete payment through Pay Pal for his slop sheets, myself included.

Raz, that would be fine. Just let me know what you want to do and we can go from there. In the mean time, I can call and ask if they ever considered putting the logo onto a shirt. I'll get back to everyone on that one.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

I contacted Uncommon yesterday, (2/9/07). Shirts are out. No interest there. The choice will be patches or patches.

Anyway, RAZ, as I mentioned in my last post, PM me with what you want to do. If you feel you can work out the details on your end, we can get a new post for a head count.

Note to folks in USA: 877-475-1394 is Uncommon's toll free number. Probably easiest for those of us here to contact him directly if you want.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

Anyone know if an ordinary PayPal account (I'm normally just sending money) is good for receiving money as well? I guess PayPal will collect their gain somewhere in the chain...

Seems they charge 3.4% + 0.35 €. Also, if payment is made by credit card they will charge another 5.4% + 0.35 €. I guess these charges are lower than the currency variations.

There is some kind of limit on five payments per year that can be made with credit card since I just have a Personal Account. I'm not sure what that will mean?

• 2 weeks later...