Hard To Be Humble patches:

Zoom Zoom

Ok folks, here is what we have come up with. We will limit the order to 15 or so patches and/or 1 week from today. Saturday, Feb. 24. We are trying to keep the number to a managable cost as to keep our initial out of pocket down. Order taking will stop at aproximately 15 patches or 1 week, whichever comes first.

The patches measure 5 1/2 inches, (14cm), by 3 1/2 inches, (9cm). The initial cost is $11.95 USD. FINAL COST WILL BE DETERMINED BY SHIPPING COSTS TO THE END PERSONS. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PROFIT, SIMPLY TO COVER COSTS.

Please indicate your interest on this post! I will PM you to comfirm that you want a patch (patches). Once we have the orders, I'll have Uncommon get them made and I will send them off. They will then be distributed from there. The final cost will be determined by Raz, since I'll be shipping to him and he will ship to you. I DO NOT want any money up front. I'll cover the initial cost and then be compensated for that plus shipping. Additional shipping from Raz to you will be added to that as the final cost. This seems like the most cost effective way to keep prices as low as possible. :mg:

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

Note that those of you living in US should get them yourself from Uncommon. They won't ship to Europe, hence our little project. Many thanks to Zoom Zoom for helping us out.

Doh! :homer:

Sorry, thought there was some sort of group buy that would benefit everyone from getting as large a # at one time as possible. Scratch me off then, since I live stateside... :blush:

I'll have two myself.

Note that those of you living in US should get them yourself from Uncommon. They won't ship to Europe, hence our little project. Many thanks to Zoom Zoom for helping us out.

Okay, thanks. I'll order on this side of the pond and let you guys on the other side get yours.

Ok, so far I believe I have the following:

RAZ- 2

Mike Wilson- 2

Rosso Andy- 1 (Andy, you didn't specify. Correct me if you wanted more.)

for a total so far of 5.

ALL STATESIDE FOLKS: PLEASE CONTACT UNCOMMON DIRECTLY IF YOU WANT. THESE ARE FOR ACROSS THE POND FOLKS.

Time is drawing near. Speak now if you want to be included in this. :bier:

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry