No Fair, I'm spilling my guts

stucatz

Just as the title says, those are shots I just took of my front and backyard as of today.

Can't see the end of this winter,....just want to hop on my V11 and ride, man you guys in the south got it good.

I guess it's why we call it the Great White North up here in Canada.....shiite

backyard.jpg

Mar1.jpg

Guest ratchethack

My sympathies. Global Warming is simply an awful thing. . . :lol::sun:

How well I recall the colors o' February in y'er photo's: Black, white, and shades o' gray. . . . :bbblll:

One time in the dead o' Winter, with nothin' much else to do on a Saturday and near gale force lake-effect winds under a sky like lead, and about -10F on the thermometer, a couple o' knuckleheads (myself included) took the 150 mile drive to the Labatts brewery in London, about wot -- 60 miles from you? O' course, no one in their right minds would be driving in such conditions, but we were well immune from being afflicted with anything close. -_- Drove there non-stop from the college campus in Michigan where we lived. For the most part, it's a straight shot drive with only one turn, the signal light at St. John's, right up to the parking lot at the brewery. We got there just in time for the last public tour o' the day before stockin' up (in every sense o' the term) :bier: with an ample supply o' Labatt's finest. Managed to spin the car doin' a double donut at the intersection at St. John's on the way back. Since it was dark & there was no traffic at all, and particularly because no one died, and in fact the car was still on the road, we all decided it was a good time & place to pee. :drink:

These are among the many memories o' mid-Winter in The Great White North that now seem naught but a far away dream to me now. . . . How'd I ever survive? :whistle:

QUESTION: D'ya reckon Algore knows that Hell STILL freezes over every year? ;)

Actual roadsign outside o' Hell, Michigan, on one of those days when it evidently froze over (again):

Just as the title says, those are shots I just took of my front and backyard as of today.

Can't see the end of this winter,....just want to hop on my V11 and ride, man you guys in the south got it good.

I guess it's why we call it the Great White North up here in Canada.....shiite

you panzy!!! we got that much TODAY and its supposed to snow all day tomorrow and we already had 16inches on the ground, my driveway is starting to look like a bad louge. I may not be able to goto work tomorrow, hell I may not be able to make it out my driveway tomorrow. :doh: MN sucks as much as Canada sometimes but it has been about 5 years since we've seen some good snow. :huh2:

you panzy!!! we got that much TODAY and its supposed to snow all day tomorrow and we already had 16inches on the ground, my driveway is starting to look like a bad louge. I may not be able to goto work tomorrow, hell I may not be able to make it out my driveway tomorrow. :doh: MN sucks as much as Canada sometimes but it has been about 5 years since we've seen some good snow. :huh2:

Hey, don't throw us here in south west B.C. into the fold of the rest of Canada, weather wise. I went for a nice spin yesterday afternoon, and this Sunday a bunch of us a getting together for a spin, forcasts are for sunny and 13deg C.

Ciao, Steve