Howdy

Guest Bruce

Guest Bruce

Just a quick note to say hello to old friends as I think this site is still the best place on the web and would like to retain my active status even though I've been rather short on time these days. I sold my V11 last fall to a terrfic guy from Canada who is a long term Guzzi rider and just the sort of person I hoped would come along. My aging carcass was having increasing difficulty adapting to the riding position so regrettably a change was necessary.

Since then I've also replace my 625 SXC KTM with a 450 EXC KTM as we're riding much more difficult terrain these days and I needed all the help I could get. Also have had some other significant changes in career, mistress and dog ( only kidding about the dog of course ), all for the better.

And yes I am starting to think about a new road bike of some sort. I need that classic upright riding style and ability to ride comfortably on dirt roads as we've got lots of them up here. A Quota might work and I've heard rumor that there may be a new Quota some time in the future. Fast I don't need.

Well I've got to get back to my shovel, hope you all are well.

Bruce