Picking up my new bike on Saturday

svjj

Well I did it I bought a new bike and I am picking it up on Saturday. I could not make up my mide for the last 3-4 months on what to buy :( . It finaly came down to two bikes. The Griso and Monster S4R. Well I am picking up my new Ducati S4R this Saturday. If am going to keep my V11 I thought I should get something different and I have always wanted a Duc. :bier:

Cheers,

JJ

Well I did it I bought a new bike and I am picking it up on Saturday. I could not make up my mide for the last 3-4 months on what to buy :( . It finaly came down to two bikes. The Griso and Monster S4R. Well I am picking up my new Ducati S4R this Saturday. If am going to keep my V11 I thought I should get something different and I have always wanted a Duc. :bier:

Cheers,

JJ

Congratulations! Are you going for the new Testestretta engined verion? If so you will find the motor completely barking mad- perfectly rideable but if you give it some stick you will really feel the poke- about 130rwbhp if you remove cat, put some nice pipes on and less restrictive filter. Its a lot of power for a very short bike that weighs about 180kgs in standard trim.

Those brakes are awesome too- have fun, take it easy and enjoy your new toy!

Guy :helmet:

Congratulations! Are you going for the new Testestretta engined verion? If so you will find the motor completely barking mad- perfectly rideable but if you give it some stick you will really feel the poke- about 130rwbhp if you remove cat, put some nice pipes on and less restrictive filter. Its a lot of power for a very short bike that weighs about 180kgs in standard trim.

Those brakes are awesome too- have fun, take it easy and enjoy your new toy!

Guy :helmet:

Yes it is the new Testestretta engine. :food: Thanks Guy!