My New Tenni

Guest carl32

Guest carl32

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself, I am Carl from Neston on the Wirral in the U.K. I have just bought a Tenni which is No. 169. I will Post pictures over the weekend. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning about my bike.

Carl.

Congratulations!

Color me Tenni green w/ envy; I missed out on a Tenni here in So.Cal. a couple years ago, before I realized what a deal it was; somebody scooped it up the day before I went in to buy it! Grrr...

I had to pass on it when it came up for sale again 1.5 years later, w/ 4k miles and the seller asking for more than he paid for it, as I had already picked up an '03 LeMans in all black livery from MI in Seattle...

Bring on the pix; we all want to see your new pride & joy!

:thumbsup:

Hi Carl and welcome to the best site on the net !! :thumbsup:

Lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks on the form, and very helpfull to boot

All V11's rock, we here at the Tenni registry just happen to think that our :sun: Tenni's :wub: are a little more special than the others.......

however, best beware of those :ninja: Scura guys, of them, they are always on at us, (jealousy is such a bad trait)... :D

Glad to have you on board

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself, I am Carl from Neston on the Wirral in the U.K. I have just bought a Tenni which is No. 169. I will Post pictures over the weekend. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning about my bike.

Carl.

Hi Carl,

Welcome to the Moto Guzzi elite. You are now among the most privileged of the Moto Guzzi family.

Do not be led astray by those who claim that they are the way for they no not what they speak of (read Scura) .

You have been blessed and as so you will lead the lesser ones. Tenni ownership comes with great

benefits but also great responsibilities ....kinda like Spiderman. I have more knowledge to pass on to

you but I cannot at this time because I`m running out of Scotch. Enjoy your new ride.

Ciao,

Rocketeer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ian Mottram

Carl.

Hi Carl

I have the sister bike to yours No 170 we have the last of the greats let me know when you fancy a ride out regards Ian Sheffield...

hope u enjoy your bike like we all do.