someday?

st. augustine

Stopped by the guzzi tent at Daytona but naturally made my way over to the Ducati fashion show a couple of tents down. Do you think it was worth it?

DSC04812E.jpg

Stopped by the guzzi tent at Daytona but naturally made my way over to the Ducati fashion show a couple of tents down. Do you think it was worth it?

Any name , address or tel? :lol: ,or ,Has she done any movies?If then which.?

It was certainly worth it! I'm afraid if Guzzi did this the woman would be quite a bit heavier, especially in the rear. :D

Could we please replace Antonio's bike with the first photo, as ride of the month?

The Guzzis may be tail heavy, but the 1100 jugs are more substantial than these 749s, as fine as they are. Ducati was wise to upsize in their latest models.

She is pretty but I think her jugs are fake, looking at the second pic.

There is a woman in a red T shirt taking a very keen interest in her butt in the last pic- I don't blame her, I would too.

Guy :helmet:

I first noticed the dirty old man with his tounge out staring at her butt, but then that could be anyone on this board by my count :grin: but not me, cause I'm about her age so thats perfectly acceptable. :wub: