Photos of 167 hp 2-Valve Guzzi

ALLAN

Here are the photos from Daytona. The last is of a very trick,and very fast, 1,200 cc Ducati. The 748 NCR Ducati that I mention in my original post is actually 850cc's. The bike qualified 7th for the Daytona 200. If anyone is privvy to more info on 1,350cc, water-cooled Guzzi in these photos please forward it.

Here are the photos from Daytona. The last is of a very trick,and very fast, 1,200 cc Ducati. The 748 NCR Ducati that I mention in my original post is actually 850cc's. The bike qualified 7th for the Daytona 200. If anyone is privvy to more info on 1,350cc, water-cooled Guzzi in these photos please forward it.

Ooops! Somehow the attachments didn't attach. Sorry. I'll try again.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they might be to big. send then to me, I'll solve that

Paul - I tried sending the photos to your e-mail address, paul at daytona-it.com, but the e-mail came back "undeliverable."

This old thing? I was thinking of putting one in the Eldo..

http://www.bigbore.it/

DW

Supercharge it and then watch out all yee other twins! :grin:

But it might not meet the BOT rules :(

An interesting Poll might be:

Where should Guzzi head with engine design?

Two valve water cooled?

Four (eight) valve air and oil cooled?

Bigger bore?

Supercharged?

Turbocharged?

Before the 2007 BOT results I would have chosen multivalve over water cooling, but now I am less sure. :huh2:

Whadyathink?

Guest goffredo

Where are these pictures finnaly? :whistle: All I see is some Calis over there. ;)

Mauro of Anima Guzzista went to interview Mariani last week. We will publish the interview with the father of the BigBore as soon as possible.

G.

Congrat's to all the Guzzi racers at Daytona! I love the pictures, wish I could have been there. That MGS is beautiful. TV coverage would have been real nice.

Is Guareschi a privateer or does he have some factory support? I'm somewhat surprised that he's still on a Guzzi since he works for Ducati. At least I think this is the same Guareschi:

http://www.ducati.com/racing/07/gp/guaresc...lName=guareschi

Somewhere recently I saw a picture of Guareschi flipping off a Ducati rider (Pegram?) after his race, can't find it right now. I'd like to hear the story behind that. Maybe he was just fooling around with a coworker?