Registering a Ghezzi-Brian in the US

Reformed Squid

Has anyone been successful or know of a way to register a Ghezzi and Brian bike in the US? Is it even possible? Thanks.

RS

Probably better off registering it as a "special construction" unit, depending upon where you live, if you can't get it reg'd. as a Moto Guzzi. I doubt very much that G&B bothered jumping thru all the DOT's hoops to sell their bikes over here... :lol:

Probably better off registering it as a "special construction" unit, depending upon where you live, if you can't get it reg'd. as a Moto Guzzi. I doubt very much that G&B bothered jumping thru all the DOT's hoops to sell their bikes over here... :lol:

I was wondering if there was some type of "special construction" or "homemade" type of registration. Surely all of those stupid custom choppers must be registered through some sort of loophole.

RS

Has anyone been successful or know of a way to register a Ghezzi and Brian bike in the US? Is it even possible? Thanks.

RS

It should be easy to register your G-B in Texas. The importer for the bike was from Texas and had no difficulty registering the bikes. I bought a Folgore from him a few years ago and had it registered here in California. I had to have a VIN number mounted on the frame but the entire process was pretty straight forward.