not_scooter_Sport!

not_scooter_Scura!

It was a sad day I sold my Scura. pic

no, the NEXT day was a sad day, the day I sold it I still thought I was doing the right thing.

in between kept myself busy by:

- having a bad crash with my KTM Duke

- rebuilt a V50 III pic

- seen alot of Australia with the Dakar. pic

then... test rode (& bought) my original dream bike, a Black 1100Sport pic

should have done this 10 years ago

so angry

popping and rattling all over the place

it was a harrowing experience & I loved it!!

yes I got her a flower, it's a silly thing but Guzzis make you do those things sometimes.

I'm home. :mg: again... & 'still' a :ninja:

so will keep my name :D .

Welcome back again, monsieur Sport/Scura :drink:

May I be so frank to ask why you sold the Scura? Did you have a bad hairday and just decided that today was the day or what? I'm also a big fan of the Sport but I'll still stick to my Scura.

Regards

Søren

:bier: welcome back..the pic with the glider..tassie??

sorry but second question..you didn't sell your scura in A.C.T did ya..

hi, yes tassie.

I sold it to a guy in SA, he did more mileage in a month than I did in a year - round trip to Hobart.

Welcome back again, monsieur Sport/Scura :drink:

May I be so frank to ask why you sold the Scura? Did you have a bad hairday and just decided that today was the day or what? I'm also a big fan of the Sport but I'll still stick to my Scura.

Regards

Søren

Had a couple of bikes then, got nervous having a fantastic Scura & not riding her, and wanted to try other things - little bit of racing - off road adventure biking.

but bad hair day wouldcover it. I should always wear my :helmet: when riding.

Pic doesn't work but I'm glad you are happy with your new steed. BTW I attempted to reply to your pm however it keeps saying you have disabled this function which makes it kind of tricky.

Hi, I wonder if the pic is in a weard JPEG format that only a Mac can read? :huh2:

I have changed the JPG compression type now, so should work for all.

also had to clear my PM inbox to make room, which I have done now.

Thanks for helping out.

Indeed it does and what a beauty! :bike:

Søren

Usual things. Sort the gearbox out BEFORE it shits itself, don't wait for it to get noisy, examine the magnetic plug for frag. Since it now has pod filters it will be even more important than usual to re-jet it. Originally it ran a pressurised induction system with the airbox connected to the carb vents. Removing the box and vents will stuff up the carburettion badly and it was never crash-hot ex factory.

Pete

Usual things. Sort the gearbox out BEFORE it shits itself, don't wait for it to get noisy, examine the magnetic plug for frag. Since it now has pod filters it will be even more important than usual to re-jet it. Originally it ran a pressurised induction system with the airbox connected to the carb vents. Removing the box and vents will stuff up the carburettion badly and it was never crash-hot ex factory.

Pete

Pete, hope the gearbox is/was caught in time, are they straight cut on this model? and sound little more harsh anyways?

motociclo has done some early/quick jetting. (John is still shaking his head at my purchase) :huh2:

drive shaft play is an issue at the moment.

I know it all adds up but could'nt pass the bargain and the bike. I just wanna ride more than any other time. :bike:

How's the GRISO?! :mg:

Thanks - must be bound your way some time this year.