Footpeg replacement sizes ???????

Crooz

I'll reply before the answers get hard to come by. I'm 6'2" and went with the Buell peg conversion often referenced on this site for my 02 LeMans (search and ye shall find). Best modification I have made to the bike (lowered pegs ~3/4 inch) and the only one that didn't increase the bike's weight.

I'll reply before the answers get hard to come by. I'm 6'2" and went with the Buell peg conversion often referenced on this site for my 02 LeMans (search and ye shall find). Best modification I have made to the bike (lowered pegs ~3/4 inch) and the only one that didn't increase the bike's weight.

I was referring to an exact hole size & width replacement. The Buell's have a far larger pin hole, and much be reduced in width by grinding. I have installed Buell pegs on bike before.

I bought a set of Buell pegs this week before I realized the difference in pin hole size. Now I wish to simply replace factory pegs with aftermarket ones.

The Buell's have a far larger pin hole, and much be reduced in width by grinding. I have installed Buell pegs on bike before. I bought a set of Buell pegs this week before I realized the difference in pin hole size.

As you've done this before, you're aware the difference in pin size is made up by buying the Buell bushing. This fills gap between the Guzzi pin and Buel peg hole fine. True there is a bit of grinding, but I found my bench grinder and file adequate - at least no machining.

Now I wish to simply replace factory pegs with aftermarket ones.

Gotcha - no help here. Lets see what comes....

From a V11 for sale on ebay............

190c_12.JPG

Ad says they are from Moto Bits.

A quick google search turns up www.motobits.com but the webpage doesn't list one for MG???

You now know as much about it as I do.

If your thinking about "stock" like pegs...

I found a set at the local Dicati shop, rubber covered and exact fit. I think it was from a Monster.

:mg:

I'd like a pair of those. How about a part # or a photo?

DW

Sorry, no pictures today.

Ducati, rubber covered foot pegs

Went looking for the parts numbers from the package;

R.H. Foot-Rest 46410171A (PEDANA DX 620-750-900M/02) $25.82 each

L.H. Foot-Rest 46410181A (PEDANA SX 900M/00 620-750M/02)

At the time you just couldn't get Guzzi parts so I subsituted several Ducati parts. Don't think I saved any money but they fit nice.

:luigi:

Sorry, no pictures today.

Ducati, rubber covered foot pegs

Went looking for the parts numbers from the package;

R.H. Foot-Rest 46410171A (PEDANA DX 620-750-900M/02) $25.82 each

L.H. Foot-Rest 46410181A (PEDANA SX 900M/00 620-750M/02)

At the time you just couldn't get Guzzi parts so I subsituted several Ducati parts. Don't think I saved any money but they fit nice.

:luigi:

Yes, I now believe that most Ducati and possibly some Aprilia pegs interchange with a Guzzi.

Ok, I will show the way....

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry70668

The Ducati Monster foot pegs will work, the ones used were off a 2000 Monster.

Mike

still trying to verify that Ducati & Aprilia pegs fit! :huh2:

Just another note, the rubber Ducati foot pegs can be changed to the all aluminum foot peg by cutting off the rubber.

Mike