Coppa Italia

joe camarda

Well I've posted my Ducati Multistrada for sale, see here if youre interested:

http://www.multistrada.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9352

and I intend to buy either a Cafe Sport, or a Ballabio or a Coppa Italia or a Corsa LeMans :huh2: . In other words I'm still undecided, except that I would prefer to find an Ohlins equipped V11.

Ive been following the posts re the Cafe Sport with a lot of interest, and thought that I was tending towards that model. However I've located a local Coppa Italia for not too much more than the Cafe Sport and I'd like to know it is correct that the Coppa has an upgraded performance chip and exhaust.

If this is correct, would the Coppa be worth approx $1K more than the Cafe Sport? They are both low mileage and in "excellent condition".

Until the Ducati sells (soon I hope) I'm still in the 'gathering information' stage and I really appreciate all the info this site provides.

Well I've posted my Ducati Multistrada for sale, see here if youre interested:

http://www.multistrada.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9352

and I intend to buy either a Cafe Sport, or a Ballabio or a Coppa Italia or a Corsa LeMans :huh2: . In other words I'm still undecided, except that I would prefer to find an Ohlins equipped V11.

Ive been following the posts re the Cafe Sport with a lot of interest, and thought that I was tending towards that model. However I've located a local Coppa Italia for not too much more than the Cafe Sport and I'd like to know it is correct that the Coppa has an upgraded performance chip and exhaust.

If this is correct, would the Coppa be worth approx $1K more than the Cafe Sport? They are both low mileage and in "excellent condition".

Until the Ducati sells (soon I hope) I'm still in the 'gathering information' stage and I really appreciate all the info this site provides.

It is correct only if the owner has installed them. The ECU and exhaust came separate in the crate. Some Coppas got 'em installed, some didn't.

Otherwise, you've got the trick tricolore paint scheme on what is essentially a Cafe Sport.

Go for it !!!