Shiny bits

windchill

I need suggestions for tail tidys and a new seat which is more comfortable for a pillion: mine keeps slipping off the little pad on the standard unit!!

Is there an english version of Rossopuro's catalogue by the way?

I got a little cover that goes on the pillion area.It's a kind of slightly tacky vynil and attatches with elasticated straps.They come up on e bay for jap bikes fairly often.Unfortunatly,I have no idea who makes them. :homer::D

Happily though,I now have herself so fit,she can crack walnuts with her arse :lol::lol:

I got a little cover that goes on the pillion area.It's a kind of slightly tacky vynil and attatches with elasticated straps.They come up on e bay for jap bikes fairly often.Unfortunatly,I have no idea who makes them. :homer::D

Happily though,I now have herself so fit,she can crack walnuts with her arse :lol::lol:

she haveasista? :lol:

BTW Rich Maund seats can't be beat.

I have a Rossopuro tail tidy. Looks neat and tidy but you need to waterproof and cover up electrics which were previously protected by that horrible big plastic mudguard.

I am also going to rubber mount mine as it shakes a lot, especially on tickover.

You will also need to fit mini indicators and relay- I used Motrax Dinkywinkaz which are E marked.

Naked001.jpg