Hi From Sydney Aus

Guest sylk

Hi, Just brought a V11 LeMans 2002, Imaculate condition with only 13,000 km on the clock, garaged all its life.

Last bike was a LeMans mk4 Owned for 9 years stolen and striped in 2000, its been way to long but its great to be back on a Guzzi.

Verry impressed with the V11 in comparison to the mk4 the tec has changed but I can still feel its roots.

Yup, I plan on heading up to the Budge and I'm further south than you. I may have a mob of Mexicans in tow too as they're planing on overnighting in Bungendore. TAg along if you wish.

Pete

pleased to here you're going pete.. :thumbsup: i will arrive on site friday arvo. to help set up site for the ''nevilles'' on neville peninsula biker island. i look forward to the occasion. :bier:

pleased to here you're going pete.. :thumbsup: i will arrive on site friday arvo. to help set up site for the ''nevilles'' on neville peninsula biker island. i look forward to the occasion. :bier:

I probably won't get there till Saturday. You are unlikely to know but my much loved and admired Mum in Law suffers from Altzheimers disease and is currently deteriorating very quickly. Having just left Jude coping alone for six weeks or so while I was in England chances to get away to do fun stuff like rallies are at a premium. Since we're racing at Wakefield this current weekend it's pretty amazing that I've got a leave pass for the rally weekend at all! I'll probably try to get up to Raf's place in Port Mac. on Friday and then head on up Sat morning. How many hours is it from Port? I can't remember, I haven't been up that way for the last few years. Last time was about 4 years ago I think? Same rally! Sunday will be the grinder, I'll try and get back in a day. Last time I did it it was on the SP. 1,200Km in 12 hours! I didn't think that was too shabby for a 25 or so year old motorbike!

See ya there.

Pete

depending on our route ? we regroup and leave from urunga from there we would usualy do the run in around six hours [dependant on pub stops] usualy one good one with counter lunch. so from port mac i would say you will have closer to a eight hour run. we're doing the bruxner hwy route this year.. i'll get back to you with more precise detail. ciao gazza

• 3 months later...

Hi, Just brought a V11 LeMans 2002, Imaculate condition with only 13,000 km on the clock, garaged all its life.

Last bike was a LeMans mk4 Owned for 9 years stolen and striped in 2000, its been way to long but its great to be back on a Guzzi.

Verry impressed with the V11 in comparison to the mk4 the tec has changed but I can still feel its roots.

coming through the blue mountains give me notice and i'll come for a ride