A Fond Farewell to the Guzzi

Guest GUZZI@50

Guest GUZZI@50

After over 3 years of happy Guzzi ownership i'm afraid i've got the itch for a Buell Lightning so im trading my 2001 Redframe Sport in partexchange for it .Rather than give the dealer all the good bits i've taken them of and put the original parts back.So if anybody is interested there is a virtually new Maxton Rear Shock,A Pair of Mistral Carbon Oval Cans,Stucchi Crossover,Silver Rear Wheel that takes a 160-170 section tyre and a Powercommander 111 for sale all in very good condition and only 2 years old.This is a great forum very informative and entertaining and you never know in a couple of years time another Guzzi may tempt me again.

After over 3 years of happy Guzzi ownership i'm afraid i've got the itch for a Buell Lightning so im trading my 2001 Redframe Sport in partexchange for it .Rather than give the dealer all the good bits i've taken them of and put the original parts back.So if anybody is interested there is a virtually new Maxton Rear Shock,A Pair of Mistral Carbon Oval Cans,Stucchi Crossover,Silver Rear Wheel that takes a 160-170 section tyre and a Powercommander 111 for sale all in very good condition and only 2 years old.This is a great forum very informative and entertaining and you never know in a couple of years time another Guzzi may tempt me again.

First dibs on the shock!!!