Post a photo of your exhaust!

Crooz

Sold another bike today... have cash & looking to procure a new exhaust system for my 2002 LeMans.

I'm not certain of what's out there and available. So you guys give me some options to look at please. :huh2:

Thanks...

These are exactly the one's I'm interest in!!!!!! :food: Ideas as to where I can get a set for a reasonable price?

There in lies the rub, my friend. I got mine from MPH. If you do find a set, buy them.

Expect to pay $1,000 to $1,500, give or take a hundred or two. :bier:

Hard to find, but a real nice set (originally for the 1100sport): termignoni. From front to rear, if you keep an eye on ebay, you might find them for around 1000$ (including headers, x-over and mufflers)...

v11mark.jpg

Hi Crooz

Check out Jens Pedersen's shop here in Denmark. It's called Guzzi-Parts and he should have them on the shelf.

Martin AKA Mdude is also looking for a pair of TI cans so he checked the Internet. He found out that Guzzi-Parts' prices were ridicously low compared to other shops, so he asked me if I could recomend them. I checked with a couple of guys from the DK Guzzi Club and they praised Jens for his professionalism in business.

I know customs and shipping to the States can be a bitch but give it a try.

Good luck!

Regards

Søren

PS: Here's the link to the exhaust section: Mistral TI cans. One US Dollar equals approx. 6.50 Danish Kroner so you'll have to cough up with 900 Green Ones. :luigi:

Ciao!

Hard to find, but a real nice set (originally for the 1100sport): termignoni. From front to rear, if you keep an eye on ebay, you might find them for around 1000$ (including headers, x-over and mufflers)...

v11mark.jpg

So with theses cans you must change the complete system? Complete, from header pies back, or just the cans? I suppose, since these seem to be positioned at a different angle, it's at least from the header pies back. :huh2:

So with theses cans you must change the complete system? Complete, from header pies back, or just the cans? I suppose, since these seem to be positioned at a different angle, it's at least from the header pies back. :huh2:

Yes, it's from front to back. The system is high quality and very very light. It suited my situation because I already wanted to change my headers and the x-over. They where very ugly thanks to salt on the roads. So when I heard that Paul Minnaert wanted to sell this system, I had a look and bought it. I also saw it on ebay a couple of times...

v11mark.jpg

So you've got a full Sport 1100 exhuast on a V11 LeMans ???

Interesting...

I have a Staintune header/crossover for a Sport 1100 sitting on a shelf in my garage...

:luigi:

The dealer near me has a set on the shelf (with the ECU) for $1250 I think he told me. Give him a call if you're interested.

Eastern Cycle

Thanks for the assistance... but no thanks! I guess I'll do without as that price. :blush:

Crooz, I have a set on my Scura and will leave them for you in my will. jk when are you coming back down by jacksonville/ st. augustine? biketoberfest?

seriously, i think Todd at MGH has some but if you haven't heard from him on this forum maybe he is out.

best of luck.

Crooz, I have a set on my Scura and will leave them for you in my will.

seriously, i think Todd at MGH has some but if you haven't heard from him on this forum maybe he is out.

best of luck.

Hope your doing well. And thanks for the Will alotment. :lol:

I met you at the BMW dealership at Biketoberfest last year. Bought my Guzzi 2 days later.

Take care.

So you've got a full Sport 1100 exhuast on a V11 LeMans ???

It is not a 100% match, the crossover cannot be bolted to the engine and the hangers do not fit (see my custom made hangers. Currently replaced by the TI solution (short 1100 hangers with traingle adaptor). I think it is worth the effort.