Picture request

Guest Jaap

Hi,

can anybody with a V11S naked shoot a picture or two of the headlight and how it is mounted to the frame or forks?

TIA

Jaap

No picture, but it's a somewhat organic looking one piece(?) subframe that attaches to the fairing mounts on the steering head. It holds the fairing, headlight, and the instrument cluster. It is a bit further forward than stock, so I would surmise that longer cables are required. I like the mount, but I don't like the fairing. When someone finally does get a picture posted, you'll see what I mean.

Hi Carl, I don't think I've been clear enough; I meant the headlight mounts/construction of your V11S, not the new Ballabio/CafeSport.

I have the CD myself and have checked it. The drawing with the headlight mounts doesn't show how they are fitted to the forks or frame... Or am I such a :homer: that I don't see it right...

Guest geezerx

:pic:

hdltmnt_lt.jpg

hdltmnt_rt.jpg

hdltmnt_toplt1.jpg

hope these help. danged if i could figure out how to upload them to your site. they wouldn't show when previewed and then the indicated "choosen file" would return to "no file selected". :homer: did i mention lately that i am using a crApple? :grin: