Moto Guzzi Leather Jacket

dmoon64

Wife stops by our local Guzzi dealer and picks me up a nice Moto Guzzi leather jacket. She got the XXL since they run kinda small, and apparently I'm (not) running kinda big. I put it on and the left arm feels funny. Seems the left elbow armor was not included, and the nylon mesh sleeve liner wasn't sewn in like the right arm.

I really wanted to wear it for my Saturday ride. Oh well, back to the store it goes....

Try as I might - I could NOT get one of those to fit me... none of the sizes felt comfortable.

:angry:

Of course, my wife was able to fit perfectly in the ONE lady's size that the dealer had for her.

:bbblll:

Guest rosso mandello

Try as I might - I could NOT get one of those to fit me... none of the sizes felt comfortable.

:angry:

Of course, my wife was able to fit perfectly in the ONE lady's size that the dealer had for her.

:bbblll:

I had the wery same problem at the factory sale in Mandello, I did not feel comfortable, did not buy one. Long way from Denmark to discover that it did not fit (1600 km)

I think i go for the pirate copy with MOTO GUZZI written all over it , I saw it on E bay not long ago.

ciao Mogens.

Before you return it... tune the jacket sleeve inside-out. Generally there is a velcro seam that holds the pocket for the armour shut (in place of a zipper). It sounds to me as if something is simply tangle or not closed properly in the sleeve.

If the armour is missing the dealer can simply rob the armour from another sized jacket.

It's not just the missing armor. The lining is not sewn to the cuff like the right arm. If it was just the armor I'd have it sent to me.

Funny, the one thing the Italians usually do right is clothing. MG must import the stuff.

Guest h8chains

They trying to save in electrical energy, so they turn off the lights.

The best quality inspectors are visually impaired!

Funny, the one thing the Italians usually do right is clothing. MG must import the stuff.

These are made in Romania , AFAIK.

Gennerally though most thing nowdays you know where they're made ....in China.

I just wonder when the Chinese will wake up and control the whole world , it is getting quite easy for them day by day....you'll see , you'll see.

These are made in Romania , AFAIK.

Gennerally though most thing nowdays you know where they're made ....in China.

I just wonder when the Chinese will wake up and control the whole world , it is getting quite easy for them day by day....you'll see , you'll see.

ALL HAIL WALMART

Label said Pakistan. I guess the Chinese could counterfeit that as well... :P

These must be the "newest" ones ,lol , all others I got including Guzzi gloves (talon) Jacket Brave and some pants I got were Romania Label.