cross over price

senior rider

I'm also looking.Saw that Ferracci was selling a few on EBay for $239.00,but heard here,that they were sub-quality to the Stucchi.

I'm also looking.Saw that Ferracci was selling a few on EBay for $239.00,but heard here,that they were sub-quality to the Stucchi.

Don't think it's a matter of "poor quality," more a matter of "incomplete." Seems to me that a strap of stainless can be welded to it for the mounting bracket [as detailed elsewhere] and then the whole lot can be sent to Jet-Hot for ceramic coating for not too much more than the Stucchi would cost right now, w/ the dollar trading so low against the Euro.

Until the economic winds of change blow the other way, such homegrown solutions may have to become more common! ;)

Ride on,

:mg:

Crooz,that was used ,albeit in fine shape, and with Ferracci selling them for 239.00 new,the extra 34.00 sounds like a bettter value if you wanted a Ferracci.

There seems to be less reported problems with the Stucchi.I think you can get them for around 350.00. factor in time and finding someone to weld and coat the Ferracci it seems like a wash.

I'll go with the one that most people here,have given good reviews(Stucci) as opossed to the one(Ferracci) that has had SOME fitting,loosening problems.

Michael :rasta:

Guest GuzziLee

Any one know any one discounting Ferracci or Stucchi cross overs?

Thanks Jim

In my search I have found that more than one dealer is shying away from Ferracci as they have been cracking at the weld. Sounds like we should pay for the Stucchi. :oldgit:

Click on the MPH Cycles icon in the site sponsors bar at the top of the page to see if they carry the Stucchi. While not a site sponsor I know that MG Cycle does: http://www.mgcycle.com/exhaust.html#Crossover I would guess that Greg at MI could get them too.

If you go with the Ferracci and decide to have it welded you don't need to have it ceramic coated. I only had mine done because my headpipes were already coated.

If anyone here is interested in getting their exhaust coated these guys charge $20 per foot and do a nice job with quick turnaround: http://www.headercoatings.com/