Genuine part numbers?

Guest John Y

Guest John Y

A friend of mine has a supply of genuine Guzzi air and fuel filters he's selling cheap but I don't know if any of them will fit my V11 LeMans as I can't find the genuine part numbers to cross reference with the available parts - can anyone help?

Thanks,

John Y

Australia

V11 LeMans

ALL Moto Guzzi big block engines have used the same air filter for the last six years or more. That part number is 301136000 (I'm looking at the bag it came in). The fuel filters may differ in the attachments though, and I honestly have not changed the fuel filter on my V11 Sport (24,000+ miles - I'll know when it's time because my gas mielage will improve, Nyuk, nyuk...). The fuel filter number for a 97 Sport 1100i is 30106000 which is model with the fuel lines hose clamped on and the part number for a 97 California id 29106061, which uses banjo bolt attachments. According to the V11 Sports Shop Manual CD Rom (which does NOT have any parts numbers - drat), the V11 Sport uses the hose clamp type filter. The Napa 3008 is a close match, but uses the banjo bolts, but it's a starting point. I have a slew of equivalent banjo bolt filter numbers in my email, but not for the hose clamp ones. Time to start another list of substitutes...

I have an official Moto Guzzi V11 Sport parts manual for 2001 with every part numbered, described and pictured.

The fuel filter # above is correct. I will have no trouble to look up any part # you want.

Air filter # is 30 11 36 00

Guest John Y

Thanks guys! It appears that the air filters will be fine but the fuel filters I'm not so sure about - they are in a Moto Guzzi bag with a number: 29106061

and on the aluminium body of the filter is written: Weber F1-02/02.

Cheers,

John Y

V11 Lemans

Australia