MG and Aprillia Turn signal lenses

droydx

Can anyone confirm or deny that the turnsignal lenses for an 2003 VII and a 2003 Mille are the same units?

I have a friend who has some clear Aprillia Mille lenes and would like to add these to my Rosso Corsa, if they are the same units. I recall that the VII units are the same as a couple other bikes.....just can't remember which bikes they are.

Thanks!

Andy

Can anyone confirm or deny that the turnsignal lenses for an 2003 VII and a 2003 Mille are the same units?

I have a friend who has some clear Aprillia Mille lenes and would like to add these to my Rosso Corsa, if they are the same units. I recall that the VII units are the same as a couple other bikes.....just can't remember which bikes they are.

Thanks!

Andy

Buell indicators/lenses are similar, according to earlier threads.

:2c: Buell indicator/lenses are THE SAME. Made in mother Italy, but sold cheaper through a Harley dealership..

:bier:

OK, so they XBR9-12 Buell turnsignals. Thanks. Now I just need to find a source that sells the lens' on the internet. Anyone have a source? My local Harley shops won't touch a Buell, and the closest Dealer is about 50 miles away.

Andy

Guest ratchethack

FWIW, a couple years back I picked up a complete Piaggio scooter turn signal assembly that was IDENTICAL to the MG stocker for about $10 USD (IIRC) at the local scooter dealer. :sun:

• 1 month later...

All the Buell turn signals I've seen look the same as the Guzzi ones but mount via an integral hollow stud through which the wiring is routed. The Guzzi and Aprilia versions lack this stud and are affixed to the bike via a screw inserted through the weak plastic tab at the aft end of the stalk's mouning pad. As a result, the Aprilia signals are a direct bolt-on to a Guzzi. Buell signals often require that the bike's signal mounts be drilled for passage of the mounting stud.