Moto Guzzi wrist watch, all pre-orders shipped

jenslh

All preorders was shipped on friday, and I already received a lot of positive feedback - thanks :thumbsup:

I tried to take a few photo's of my own #001, but I'm not too good at it - I simply cant control the light/glare........

013-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Newcomers can see more pictures and full describtion here: http://www.guzzitech.dk/wristwatch/payment/index.htm

With todays orders I have 30 watches left.

/Jens

www.guzzitech.dk/english

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why the west coast got theirs before me in MN, strange, must be a HUB thing :huh2: no watch yet but I'm hopeful. :food:

Im still waiting on mine and i am a bit closer to denmark, bloody royal mail :bbblll:

Im still waiting on mine and i am a bit closer to denmark, bloody royal mail :bbblll:

Also still waiting, in the Netherlands (not too far away)... Hope there are no Guzzi lovers at the PTT disti center...

Jens,

Received watch today, what can I say, fantastic quality!

Many thanks for all your hard work in making this project happen, you deserve a Guzzi medal :)

Guest goffredo

All preorders was shipped on friday, and I already received a lot of positive feedback - thanks :thumbsup:

I tried to take a few photo's of my own #001, but I'm not too good at it - I simply cant control the light/glare........

013-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Newcomers can see more pictures and full describtion here: http://www.guzzitech.dk/wristwatch/payment/index.htm

With todays orders I have 30 watches left.

/Jens

www.guzzitech.dk/english

Got a SMS from my wife: you got a parcel from Denmark!

What I am still doing in the office??? I gotta go!!!!

:bike:

G.

I got mine in the mail today, and all I can say is that I LOVE IT, its so perfect I love understanded elegance, much like the guzzi, beauty in simplicity kinda thing. Its lighter than I thought and the thing glows SO bright in the dark its rediculous. I wish I had more money for a second one to just hold on to till this one craps out hopefully many an odd years down the road. CHEERS,

btw that danish crossword puzzle will be a LOT of fun, as soon as I learn dutch. :lol: I can't even pronounce the word they give you to get started :huh2:

It seems that all pre-ordered watches have arrived safely and in good condition to their new owners :)

I'm most grateful for all the positive feedback you have left in my mailbox and on the forums, and your comments have created a lot of interest from other Guzzi owners.

As I'm writing I have 24 watches left, and I'm shipping watches on daily basis these days, so my stock wont last long.

/Jens

http://www.guzzitech.dk/english

It seems that all pre-ordered watches have arrived safely and in good condition to their new owners :)

I'm most grateful for all the positive feedback you have left in my mailbox and on the forums, and your comments have created a lot of interest from other Guzzi owners.

As I'm writing I have 24 watches left, and I'm shipping watches on daily basis these days, so my stock wont last long.

/Jens

http://www.guzzitech.dk/english

...not all...

Admin Jaap and I are still waiting... Takes a long while to cross the channel of Kiel...

KiloSjon

It seems that no one in Holland (3 people) have received their watches yet, so I guess the delay is on the Dutch postal system.

Customs should not be an issue as both Holland and Denmark is in the EU.

I'll look up the track'n trace number tonight to see if some useful information shows up, but dont expect miracles from the track'n trace system - last time I looked, I could only see that the parcel had left

Danish ground.......

But I paid a fortune to send the parcels as registered and insured post, so if your watch does'nt arrive in a few days, someone will have to work hard to provide me with proper answers.

I'll keep a few watches as a reserve to make sure that all the brave souls that pre-ordered the watch will actually receive one - even if the postal system does its best to prevent it :-)))

Cheers

/Jens

It seems that no one in Holland (3 people) have received their watches yet, so I guess the delay is on the Dutch postal system.

Customs should not be an issue as both Holland and Denmark is in the EU.

I'll look up the track'n trace number tonight to see if some useful information shows up, but dont expect miracles from the track'n trace system - last time I looked, I could only see that the parcel had left

Danish ground.......

But I paid a fortune to send the parcels as registered and insured post, so if your watch does'nt arrive in a few days, someone will have to work hard to provide me with proper answers.

I'll keep a few watches as a reserve to make sure that all the brave souls that pre-ordered the watch will actually receive one - even if the postal system does its best to prevent it :-)))

Cheers

/Jens

We'll see, I heard that a lot of postal workers will be or have been fired over the last period, so maybe they have switched to horses now for extra efficiency :not:

At least, also this time ;), you manage to keep the expectations high and the fear-level low. :P Compliments for that.

KiloSjon