Make your Tenni feel and handle like a Moto GP bike

Van

This is probably the easiest way to make your :sun: Tenni :wub: look, handle, feel, and sound like a Moto GP bike.................

ride one of these for awhile, :bbblll:

then jump on your :sun: Tenni :wub: and l PROMISE that your Tenni will feel ultra light, super responsive, really fast, and have awe inspiring brakes.... :grin::grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

150_5019_road_king.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't agree more. I rented one of those behemoths for 3 weeks last year. never again. Mind you, as I've written elsewhere in this forum, my better half loved it.

How much is a norge again?!

l finally got to check out a Norge myself a few weekends ago, l came away impressed, and liking it,...... :blush: something l didn't think l would, who knows, maybe one day??

Maybe if you could make it look just a little less generic Bemmer/Yamaha 1300 ish ?

Cheers

Van

l finally got to check out a Norge myself a few weekends ago, l came away impressed, and liking it,...... :blush: something l didn't think l would, who knows, maybe one day??

Maybe if you could make it look just a little less generic Bemmer/Yamaha 1300 ish ?

Cheers

Van

I test rode a Norge a few weeks ago & it is a very nice bike. Lots of bells & whistles & plenty comfortable too.

This is probably the easiest way to make your :sun: Tenni :wub: look, handle, feel, and sound like a Moto GP bike.................

ride one of these for awhile, :bbblll:

then jump on your :sun: Tenni :wub: and l PROMISE that your Tenni will feel ultra light, super responsive, really fast, and have awe inspiring brakes.... :grin::grin:

Cheers

Van

Came time to change the rear tire and I switched to a Dunlop 220 170/60/17 . Changing over to a narrower and taller tire improved the handling dramatically, I always thought the 180/55 was just to conform to the fat rear end look and IMO the 170/60 looks much better.

Handle like a GP bike ? I don`t know , but I do know it handles a hell of a lot better for the riding I do.

Ciao bambini

Came time to change the rear tire and I switched to a Dunlop 220 170/60/17 . Changing over to a narrower and taller tire improved the handling dramatically, I always thought the 180/55 was just to conform to the fat rear end look and IMO the 170/60 looks much better.

Handle like a GP bike ? I don`t know , but I do know it handles a hell of a lot better for the riding I do.

Ciao bambini

Hi'ya out there in Thunderbay!

l'm getting to the point of a rear tire change myself, (second season on a Metzler and its about toast) so how did the tire change effect the handling? l tend to be a cruise to work a few times a week and then once a month l think l'm Ago and go on a real tear type of rider.....would you still recomend the smaller tire ?

because the Tenni is the newest and best handling bike l've ever owned l think it handles great......maybe ignorance is bliss :D

Cheers

van

Hi'ya out there in Thunderbay!

l'm getting to the point of a rear tire change myself, (second season on a Metzler and its about toast) so how did the tire change effect the handling? l tend to be a cruise to work a few times a week and then once a month l think l'm Ago and go on a real tear type of rider.....would you still recomend the smaller tire ?

because the Tenni is the newest and best handling bike l've ever owned l think it handles great......maybe ignorance is bliss :D

Cheers

van

Hi Van

Yes I would. I bought a Dunlop because the price was right and not out of any kind of brand loyalty. I was quite happy with the Bridgestone Battleax 020 and would buy again.

I find the bike steers quicker and is more stable in the sweepers. Perhaps as the fatter tire squared off it became less stable, I don`t know. My steering stabilizer is on 1 click

Yes, it is a great handling bike and for the level of riding I do the smaller tire makes it better IMO. Have a great summer.

Ciao