A sad day today.

Crooz

Naked Asian twins actually sound pretty good . . . :food:

What I love about Asian women is that they all have this wonderful layer of subcutaneous fat that just makes them a complete pleasure to touch. Easy to understand where China's population comes from...

The truth is I'm staying single in the hopes of SOMEDAY being able to have two at once... twins, well if that ever happened I'm not sure I could go on living anymore - everything else would just be bitter disappointment... :)

Now, what the hell was this thread about?? Oh yeah, Crooz's wife... :thumbsup:

Rj

Now, what the hell was this thread about?? Oh yeah, Crooz's wife... :thumbsup:

Rj

You mean Crooz' wives, right?

I say go for a pair of Italian Twins,

Maybe Isabella and Isotta Rossellini :grin:

BTW.. I have a new lower Oil Pan gasket, a new shift return spring, and numerious Moto Guzzi patches if anyone is interested. PM me if so.

May as well hold on to them :grin:

We've seen many threads like this in the past.

seldom do they manage to stay away.

most come back within a year or two with a bad case of regret.

We'll leave the light on for ya :D

May as well hold on to them :grin:

We've seen many threads like this in the past.

seldom do they manage to stay away.

most come back within a year or two with a bad case of regret.

We'll leave the light on for ya :D

Your probably right.... a Norge or Griso most probably.

Probably one coming winter when the prices are low!

Suzuki are knocking out these SV1000 Classics brand new at £5650 list price. Pretty good value for money I reckon if you are in the market for a new bike.

sv1000.2.jpg

Regrettably, the SV1kN hasn't been imported stateside since '05: the USA is still considered a 3rd world motorcycling country for some reason. If Suzuki had offered them with the blacked out frame and other colors than the metallic/orange combo they'd originally had, they might have sold more naked models. The abbreviated fairing on the SV1kS helps the looks a bit.

Of course, the real problem was how much worse they looked with the redesigned frame & cr@p styling vs. the original '99-'02 SV650 styling that everyone was crying out for in a bigger version.

But that motor is so good it can sell even an ugly bike like the DL1000! ;)

Ride on,

:bike:

Regrettably, the SV1kN hasn't been imported stateside since '05: the USA is still considered a 3rd world motorcycling country for some reason. If Suzuki had offered them with the blacked out frame and other colors than the metallic/orange combo they'd originally had, they might have sold more naked models. The abbreviated fairing on the SV1kS

But that motor is so good it can sell even an ugly bike like the DL1000! ;)

I agree with ya on much of what youve stated. Personally I would live to remove the top headlight fairing from a SV1000 and install a new modern headlight, or dual's like a Speed Triple. And yes that engine !!!! One of the most fun bike engines I've ever owned.... especially if you live in mountainous areas with curves. Now if you live in saaay... Kansas... then get a GSXR.

Now if you live in saaay... Kansas... then get a GSXR.

Nah, too much land to cross even at the speeds a gixxer can reach. Better off w/ a G'wing, Harley FLHTWXYZ, or better yet, a Norge! Something comfortable to ride, & a SNICKERS, 'cause like the ads say, you're gonna be there awhile... ;)

Guest aironepony

I think I know how it feels to part with a Guzzi...........I have decided, only today, to part with my Rosso Corsa.....the ad is on the website......

Lovely bike, but seven other Guzzis may just console me; and maybe no one will be interested after all !............. :oldgit:

Crooz, been outa the country for about 6 weeks (picked up a contract in tunisia) and just got back online. Sorry to hear we won't be seeing as many postings...look me up when you get back down here. I will have a new mc by then, just waiting to get it before posting.

btw, my daughter is the photographer/videographer always taking the cool pics/videos. PM me anytime.

DSC02051.JPG

Crooz, been outa the country for about 6 weeks (picked up a contract in tunisia) and just got back online. Sorry to hear we won't be seeing as many postings...look me up when you get back down here. I will have a new mc by then, just waiting to get it before posting.

btw, my daughter is the photographer/videographer always taking the cool pics/videos. PM me anytime.

Tunisia !!! wow!

I'm plan on hanging around the forum some. As I am keeping my Guzzi Jackets... I'll probably end-up with another Guzzi in the next couple of years. I'm would be happy with a Norge to replace my new 06 Concours... but what I really want to do it customize a Griso (small cafe fairing, etc...).

Tell you kido I admire her work! I was once in the photography business as both a side job & hobbie.