FS: 2002 Le Mans - 12k miles - well farkled - Atlanta GA - $5900

P3GA

This past year, I’ve had great fun riding the XR400 with my 7 year old son & watching him mature as a rider. Our weekends are spent at the various motocross tracks in Georgia, either watching him race his KTM50, or us riding trails together, him on his PW80, me on the XR. And I couldn’t be happier, even though I can't keep up with the lil' delinquent anymore.

When I discovered after a recent service that I put less than 1200 miles on the Guzzi in the last year, I thought it might be time to part with the Goose. When I backed out of the annual pilgrimage to Barber for the AMA superbike weekend (chucking prepaid tickets in the process) for us to play in the dirt confirmed it’s time to get the Guzzi in the hands of someone that can & will enjoy it.

The bike is sorted out mechanically & ok cosmetically, a strong runner. I purchased it used in ’04 with approx 6500 miles & have the records for service I’ve had done. If I’ve changed out components, any originals I have go with the bike. I’m asking $5900 in cash and the bike is located in Atlanta. US buyers only. You can check my feedback on flea-bay, I use the same user name (p3ga).

More info & accessories:

Mechanical:

Freshly serviced with new fluids, throttle sync, efi calibration, etc..

Updated relays & pawl spring upgrade from Cannon Racecraft;

Comfort & control:

Rich Maund seat with gel insert & Italian flag; MRA windshield (taller); Verlicchi clip ons; Throttlemeister (heavy) bar end weights; Footpegs lowered ½”.

Currently on Avons ST’s, a set of new Pirelli Diablos are included;

Suspension by Traxxion Dynamics, Woodstock GA – new front springs, rear shock spring, and complete suspension service - bike currently set for a 200 lb rider.

Music:

Stucci crossover, Mistral round aluminum cans, Powercommander & various maps. Currently, the stock cans are on the bike, the photos show her with the Mistrals.

Misc:

Oil temp gauge; Carbon fiber starter cover & side panels; FBF fender elimination kit; battery xtender.

Shoot me a PM if interested or if additional information / photos are needed.

Thanks,

Phil

Goose_1b.jpgGoose_2a.jpg