All in the Family

stucatz

My best friend and I and of course my wife out for a boot on our V11 last night.

Had him strapped well in a backpack on my chest, well he loved it and he helped me keep my center of gravity too, in fact he was even leaning in corners with me.

I know some of may think it's a cruel thing and of course dangerous which it is but he is a thrill seeking guy and i've always felt sorry for him for having "snipped" him so early in lifesport.jpg

Guest Nogbad

What's wrong with that?

You are not exposing your dog to any more cruelty and danger than you are exposing yourself and your wife to after all. Most dogs like the sensation of speed, otherwise why would they stick their heads out of a moving car window given half a chance.

I sincerely hope you don't find any "'elfin safety" fascists on this board.

He thinks he's runnin' with the pack!

What's wrong with that?

You are not exposing your dog to any more cruelty and danger than you are exposing yourself and your wife to after all. Most dogs like the sensation of speed, otherwise why would they stick their heads out of a moving car window given half a chance.

I sincerely hope you don't find any "'elfin safety" fascists on this board.

Elves always have a problem with the crash-helmet..........it's the ears, you see.

I used to take ........................[perhaps Ben will award a quiz point to the first forum member who can be bothered to finish the sentence].

Elves always have a problem with the crash-helmet..........it's the ears, you see.

I used to take ........................[perhaps Ben will award a quiz point to the first forum member who can be bothered to finish the sentence].

I used to take ........................Serge with me on my epic journeys through the french countryside, strapped his little feet to my helmet with velcro and he stood there proud in the wind. Like an eagle....

I used to take ........................Serge with me on my epic journeys through the french countryside, strapped his little feet to my helmet with velcro and he stood there proud in the wind. Like an eagle....

Got it in one, Martin. Yes, I used to take my cock out on the V11.................... :D

Ben, a quiz point to this man, surely?