New Tekno soft bags..............

canada goose

.................recently of the classifieds, are now in my grubby hands! As new condition, as promised. These are the first ones I've seen up close and I'm impressed. The brackets are solid bar rather than tube, so repair will be easy, should it ever be required. In the expanded state, each one would approximately equal a large tank-bag. It will hold that legendary unit of measurement, the full-face helmet. I don't know why this is important.............I usually wear mine and fill the bags with beer! I will install them this weekend.

Thanks, Larry Beck!

Ken

Guest NotRight

.................recently of the classifieds, are now in my grubby hands! As new condition, as promised. These are the first ones I've seen up close and I'm impressed. The brackets are solid bar rather than tube, so repair will be easy, should it ever be required. In the expanded state, each one would approximately equal a large tank-bag. It will hold that legendary unit of measurement, the full-face helmet. I don't know why this is important.............I usually wear mine and fill the bags with beer! I will install them this weekend.

Thanks, Larry Beck!

Ken

Let us know how the "installation" goes. I got frustrated then the daylight faded so I quit. Next attempt will be without the spacer. No way could I get the back fender attachment to line up with that spacer.

I bought mine used. I think I paid to much. Was new to e-bay. How can your bid magically shoot up to your maximum at the end. I didn't notice any other bids that high!