WA MGNOC Deep FOrest Campout This Weekend

Greg Field

This is one of the great ones. Held between Mts. Rainier, Adams, and St. Helens in some of the best twisties anywhere. Great camping, too, and stellar food.

If anybody needs directions, let me know.

If you want to ride along, I'm leaving from Moto Intl. about 1:00 on Friday. I think Cool Hand Duke'll be there, and anyone else is welcome to join us. It's always a good ride down there. The first hour's mostly traffic and freeway. After that, it's 3-4 hours (depending on route) of twisties to the campsite.

Saturday, we take a long loop around St. Helens and down to the Columbia Gorge, followed by a dinner of slamon roasted indian style around an alder fire. Sunday, we have breakfast, break camp, and take a different route home.

This is one of the great ones. Held between Mts. Rainier, Adams, and St. Helens in some of the best twisties anywhere. Great camping, too, and stellar food.

If anybody needs directions, let me know.

If you want to ride along, I'm leaving from Moto Intl. about 1:00 on Friday. I think Cool Hand Duke'll be there, and anyone else is welcome to join us. It's always a good ride down there. The first hour's mostly traffic and freeway. After that, it's 3-4 hours (depending on route) of twisties to the campsite.

Saturday, we take a long loop around St. Helens and down to the Columbia Gorge, followed by a dinner of slamon roasted indian style around an alder fire. Sunday, we have breakfast, break camp, and take a different route home.

Is Enzo coming this year? :P