My new GPS..

Richard Z

Great item for the price. Comes standard loaded and nothing to download. I used the automotive mount and affixed it to the underside of the windscreen. The bracket suction cups to the flat surface. I rode approximately 400 miles yesterday in allkinds of weather including rain. It did fine. I was more worried bout vibration and it never failed. Nice product.

motorcycle153.jpg

Richard Z.

Nice Job Richard. I'm sure you know those aren't waterproof. Did you put it in a plastic bag while it rained?

I got the wife a C320 from edgegps.com a while back for $195. I think it's great in the car but I haven't tried it on the bike yet. I don't like taking my eyes off the road and I'm sure I wouldn't hear the voice prompts, so I think it's going to stay in the car. I don't mind getting lost on the bike! :P

Nice Job Richard. I'm sure you know those aren't waterproof. Did you put it in a plastic bag while it rained?

I got the wife a C320 from edgegps.com a while back for $195. I think it's great in the car but I haven't tried it on the bike yet. I don't like taking my eyes off the road and I'm sure I wouldn't hear the voice prompts, so I think it's going to stay in the car. I don't mind getting lost on the bike! :P

Good ole. Ziplock bag did the trick. I could still see the screen and the rain never got in... However, the faster you ride the less rain actually hits you.... LOL

Richard Z.