A trip to Black Sea

Golem

I'm preparing the luggage for a trip from Barcelona to a wonderful little place on the Black Sea coast called Vama Veche. I will be leaving on monday and I'm so thrilled about it as is my second year trip to that place and the last year it was just great. I will be riding about 3500 km to reach there, crossing Spain, France, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary and finally Romania...so everyone is invited (even for a couple of curve :D )

See ya on the road

I'm preparing the luggage for a trip from Barcelona to a wonderful little place on the Black Sea coast called Vama Veche. I will be leaving on monday and I'm so thrilled about it as is my second year trip to that place and the last year it was just great. I will be riding about 3500 km to reach there, crossing Spain, France, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary and finally Romania...so everyone is invited (even for a couple of curve :D )

See ya on the road

That sound like an amazing trip to unusual places (Hungary, Romania aren't common holidays spots for us western europeans, are they ?) !

I have been in Hungary once. Great city Budapest. Ballaton Lake was amazing too.

Food isn't that good. It is cheap. You can eat in a four star restaurant for the same price as at McDonald in Holland

Well, things have chainged a little bit from since...not so cheap anymore but good food.

And you can enjoy amazing landscape (despite of some quite nasty roads)

I'll post some pics when I'll return.