Factory V11 Le Mans Footrest/Foot Controls Kit

Guest Kevin H

Missed your source for these sets - can you repost?

I have a set of MotoBits for the driver controls but want to upgrade the passenger pegs too for better traction and consistent look. These look like they might be the ticket.

OK. Nevermind. If I actually read the article instead of merely ogling the pictures I would have answered my own question. I'll check in with MPH...

Guest SantaFeRider

Sorry--they are Argal V11 factory accessories, available through Moto Guzzi dealers. Yes, the round passenger/rider pegs are very comfortable. I use my Tenni for touring/two-up riding.

Part #'s: V11 Footrest & Controls Kit--97.05.08.00.03; V11 Footrest Kit (rear)--97.05.09.00.03

If you're in Seattle, Moto International should be able to get them. No shipping.

the peg on the shifter photo doesn't seem to fold... what's good about that? :huh2:

I have these also. I think if I had the choice to do it again, I'd go with the motobits from Moto International

The downside of the Argal's from Moto Guzzi is if the bike drops, they break. I managed to get "extra" parts because two guys I knew dropped their bikes, while moving them in their respective garages, on opposite sides. So basically on guy had the a good set of the right-side, and the other had a good set of the left-side.

I am also 6'4" and I think the MotoBits are bit more adjustable. Don't get me wrong, I love the Argal ones. They look great, and I dialed them in to the boots I ride with no problem. I'm just say'n for the money, if I had to do it over, I'd get the MotoBits.