Planning a overseas trip

Guest Meranden

Guest Meranden

I am going to have a one-month vacation and I’d like to take this chance to have a good rest, always working in the office, working overtime, sleeping until midnight, really tired, I want to change my mood and then come back to work with energetic spirit. Where can I spend a meaningful and entertaining vacation and allot time reasonably, as a result of a large amount of work everyday, I don’t have too much time to exercise during my spare time, so any good trip resort for sports, is much better, I find perth australia,almeria and so on are wonderful travel websites, also its cheap accommodation, scrumptious cuisine, kind local people should be considered. I’d like hear more opinions from you. Thanks in advance.

I sent one of the PMs just because a poster with only one post to their name and a link in the thread seems suspiciously spam-mish.

a braver man than I would click on that link :D

If I was wrong, please accept my apologies :blush:

:2c: and where the hell is tianjin. doesn't sound like google.

Like I said, it is pretty strange. I'm not sure if it is very poor SPAM, a very weird person or someone who doesn't speak English well.

I clicked one of he links (using a Mac has advantages) and it was a link to a tourism site.

Still taking a wait and see attitude,

Lex

• 1 month later...
Guest bubizheyang

Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety. Also the sandy beaches in Barcelona and Costa del sol and you can also chech in Barcelona hotel and Costa del sol hotel . More than 50 million foreigners a year visit Spain, yet you can also travel for days and hear nothing but Spanish. That