Re-Listed *Ebay Spam* Nero Corsa For Sale

rocker59

Thanks Sean,

The bike is still available and I welcome serious inquiries...

mike, i just joined the club because of your listing of the nero. sure you have sold it by now but would like to know the details of the bike. i own a coppa italia and would like to have a nero too.

what a great looking bike - i found you by doing a yahoo search for this bike. i have a house in hot springs village and if i had known of your bike last year i would be the owner now.

thanks for your time.

jim mack

Hi Jim,

Thanks for asking. I still have the Nero Corsa, but it's not currently for sale.

I needed a little cash to help with a career change and thought I'd try to sell one of my Guzzis.

Quite frankly, I was amazed/disappointed/insulted at most of the correspondence I had from people about this bike so I took it off the market.

I was able to scrape up the cash I needed elsewhere, so the need to sell a bike has passed for the time being.

That's not to say that it may not be available again at some point in the future.

For now, I'm using it as my sport-touring mount.

205858640_g2KRV-M.jpg

Stick around the forum. It's a great resource for our bikes. Maybe we'll get together and ride sometime. The Guzzista crowd is quite sparse here in Arkansas...

Check your PMs...

Unfortunately, a lot of folks lost bikes in MN. You might get interest from someone looking to replace a bike.

If you relist anywhere, I'll give you the same advice was given me (I'm in the seller's market as well)- explicitly state that this is not a flood bike.

Mine is in MN and is NOT a flood bike, I didn't attend the rally, wanted to but now very glad I couldn't

also same problem there is very little intrest in the V11's right now so I'll probably end up keeping mine as well and bringing it AND the aprilia to this years "Wheels of Italy" show downtown.