Who is going to win the Rugby World cup?

What a tense close game- South Africa win- and congratulations they are worthy champions.

England go out heads held high- we were the only team to cross the game line which the video ref inexplicably disallowed- but its all over and South Africa were the best team.

Till next time!

Guy :helmet:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You would like to think the try was ok, but at the end the replay showed his foot hit the chalk before the ball went down. So no, the decision was fair.

You would like to think the try was ok, but at the end the replay showed his foot hit the chalk before the ball went down. So no, the decision was fair.

No way. I have watched it several times and his foot was very clearly in the air when the ball was grounded and his knee was ok. No doubt about that whatsoever- the beauty of recording it on sky plus!

No point in dwelling on it though- its over.

_44188778_c416.jpg

No way. I have watched it several times and his foot was very clearly in the air when the ball was grounded and his knee was ok. No doubt about that whatsoever- the beauty of recording it on sky plus!

You are right his foot was in the air when the ball was grounded but it had hit the chalk before the ball was grounded so he was in touch before he could score a try.

Pity because the breakaway beforehand was 1st class.

The game could have done with it.

What about the two bogus crossing calls????

....The Universe is getting back to perfect harmony in some quarters..........

VIVA the BOKS !!!!! :D

l know its late, but l've been away.........talked to some Brits who watched the game, they said it was a rubbish game!........didn't see it so l can't say

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Watched the other code last night- went to the Galpharm stadium to watch Great Britain beat New Zealand in the first of three meetings in the Tri Nation series.

GB were a little rusty and should have put many more points on the board!

_44202359_senior_pa.jpg

Ahhh!! Proper working mans rugby,from "Ooop North". None of that poncy public school crap....Now where did i leave my flat cap and whippet.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Goooo munster!

umm, I think it might go the way of the national team though....

By the way, I spent a week thinking the English hsd been screwed on that try, but it's been explained to me since. Definetly no try.

fair enough I suppose, but the 6 nations are going to be awfully interesting...