Correct Electrical Schematic for 2000 Sport

Guest ratchethack

Guest ratchethack

I've used Carl Allison's excellent schematic before, but know there have been updates.

There dosen't seem to be one for the 2000 Sport, but he has one for the 1999 Sport that was updated in November of last year.

Anyone know for sure if this one is correct for the 2000 Sport?

TIA

Anyone know for sure if this one is correct for the 2000 Sport?

FWIW

There still may be some discrepencies, but I don't think it has anything to do with the model year.

One error is the polarity on the left front turn lamp :o (not of great importance, but it might confuse someone plugging in an LED bulb)

A while ago, I sent Carl a list of what I discovered. I think he fixed the other discrepancies.

As always, Thanks Carl! I might have sold my bike a long time ago if I had to rely on the diagram in the manual.

FWIW

There still may be some discrepencies, but I don't think it has anything to do with the model year.

One error is the polarity on the left front turn lamp :o (not of great importance, but it might confuse someone plugging in an LED bulb)

A while ago, I sent Carl a list of what I discovered. I think he fixed the other discrepancies.

As always, Thanks Carl! I might have sold my bike a long time ago if I had to rely on the diagram in the manual.

It was a test Dave. You passed! Thanks though, I'll get around to fixing it one of these days. It is of course, completely to possible to plug in the turn signals incorrectly and they'll work just fine providing the blinker fluid isn't out of date...