Aussie help

dangerous

ok 1st up any one know why I cant post on Guzzi Exchange?

Now so just finished a big ride to the bottom of NZ for a rally in the Catlins... but on the way down I had some trouble with the low flying locals, a bloody Magpie went through my fairing blade, and I know that parts etc are a lot cheaper over yor way.

So can some one or some ones please make a phone call to ya local dealer and price me up a fairing blade for a V11 LeMans (nero corsa)

Post up the result along with a contact and number for the shop... cheers for that.

Darryl D

Lists for $170, I can do you one for $150 +P&P but I don't know if the importer has one in stock as their inventory system on-line is shithouse.

Pete

Hi Pete, I have been trying to get a hold of you through Guz Exchange but the forum site is down.

now can you please check that price out as its X Itialy here in NZ and $307 I rang a QLD dealer and they said $250ish and not in Oz.

The fairing blade/scren is what Im after for a LeMans V11 (full size fairing)

cheers Pete email me on dangerous_@hotmail.com

Give me a hoy direct if you want on

motomodaoptusnet.com.au.

The prices quoted above are what are on the the *official* parts list as I said. Likewise I can't guarantee that there would be one in stock but if you want I could pester JSG tommorow.

Cheaper still might be to talk to Todd at MPH or Greg in Seattle at Moto International or Ago's in Italy :huh2:

More than happy to help in any way I can though.

Pete