2007 IMOC pictures

VA Sean

Great pics, Sean - thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

BR

Søren

That was a great day! Funny though, you took pictures of a few bikes that I didn't see, and I was there all day! Joe

Really? We weren't even there that long - and people began leaving before we did.

Unfortunately, it was a quite short event for us. 300 mile round trip, and we were only there from 12:00 to 2:00.

We had to get back to the City so my wife could attend her conference - big cocktail shalliwag kicked off the affair Sunday night.

We were surprised at how quickly we made it back into NY because we thought there'd be God-awful traffic (but traveling at high rates of speed will do that!!!!), so once I parked the Coppa, we ducked into a pub for a couple drinks, then walked through a street fair on our way back to the hotel.

Sometimes I miss living in a City. Never lived in NYC, but I lived in SF for a few years, and it was great in the summer time with all the street fairs and whatnot. I could do without the traffic and lack of parking though!

Ohh yeah - I paid the most per gallon for gas ever on our way up to Sturbridge. Noticed I needed gas not long out of NYC, so I stopped in Rye. Gas was $3.69/gal. I know that ain't much for you folks across the pond, but it was about a full dollar more per gallon than I had paid in Virginia the day before!

I didn't see any pics of that "beautiful" Guzzi chopper? :vomit: I'm sure it won peoples choice award again, so much for the peoples good taste!

Hal

Actually the truck won people's choice, and Steve even mentioned that the chopper didn't win. LOL Joe

I didn't see any pics of that "beautiful" Guzzi chopper? :vomit: I'm sure it won peoples choice award again, so much for the peoples good taste!

Hal

Gee-

Wonder why I failed to take pictures of it?

:huh2:

I might be alone on this -- but I found it really annoying that he blarbled that silly thing up and down the dirt road in front of the lodge and around the pond... made it feel like a HD poseur event with that going on.

:bbblll: