Does Anyone Know?

joe camarda

Will a seat from a V11 Rosso Mandello (02? I think) fit a 04 V11 Ballabio/Coppa? :rasta:

not likey, the rosso's were of the older frame variety if I'm not mistaken and the seat pans are different, it WILL fit if you move the relays as in mount them lower, other than that it would work. short answer no with a 'but', long answer yes with an 'and' :bier:

also if it doesn't fit for you, maybe I'd take it off your hands, I've been thinking I'd like a spare :grin:

not likey, if I'm not mistaken and the seat pans are different, it WILL fit , . short answer no with a 'but', long answer yes with an 'and' :bier:

also if it doesn't fit :grin:

Oh well that clears that one up then :grin:

not likey, the rosso's were of the older frame variety if I'm not mistaken and the seat pans are different, it WILL fit if you move the relays as in mount them lower, other than that it would work. short answer no with a 'but', long answer yes with an 'and' :bier:

also if it doesn't fit for you, maybe I'd take it off your hands, I've been thinking I'd like a spare :grin:

Ben....are you running for political office? :grin:

But if youre interested in a seat check here:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry130481

Ben....are you running for political office? :grin:

But if youre interested in a seat check here:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry130481

I sent him an e-mail, I don't try to be a low baller but some ppl set their prices beyond what anyone will pay so we'll see how that goes.

and office? hmm, Senator Benjamin Martin, has a ring to it. :grin: