Possibly funny video?

Une Guzzi, une Voxan, une Bmw, une Honda, une Harley et un scooter Dna se retrouvent dans un garage.

Merci pour avoir post

• 1 month later...
Guest goffredo
the workshop guy with green hat.

Hi guys, whoa! I missed this thread and I am reading it just right now (Google is our friend!!!).

Yes, that's me... ehr... almost slipping while pushing the V11. :rolleyes:

The short movie was made last year for the Motostra, a Short Film Festival organized every year by the french mag 'Moto Magazine'.

My wife Francesca wrote and co-directed this one: it is the story of several bikes waiting for the "ultimate racer" to come and rescue them from the boring life in the dealer showroom...

There is the very frenchy and snobby Voxan, the patronising german BMW; the sad story of the Harley who thinks she is American only to discovered that her own accent is Brazilian, bing she a victim of globalization and born in Manaus Brasil... And of course there is the passionate Guzzi, always at 'make up' so to speak... and the teen ager, the moped Gilea DNA.

There is the reliable geisha who gets insulted by the V11 about her unattractive look...

All bikes speak French (the movie has been done for the French audience) but each one has her own dialect.

At the end they sadly discover their destiny when they see that the perfect biker approaching is nothing more than a crash test dummy...

At the festival the movie won the "Best Original idea Award".

One year before another movie signed by my wife and fellow actor Laurent Ioos won the Jury Prize.

That movie was about a gay person trying to seduce a biker, no less!!!

And you can spot me and my v11 in that movie too!!!

Cheers,

Download:

http://www.guzzisti.it/francescabizzarri/z...imate-racer.wmv

http://www.guzzisti.it/francescabizzarri/l...-tony-biker.wmv

Or on Youtube:

Ze Ultimate Racer:

Le Pari de Tony Biker:

G.

PS: this two "fake commercials" are nice as well; the first one is about the way women would like to prepare the luggage for a trip on a bike:

And this one is about how to keep your hair in good shape even when you wear the helmet...