Dealers in Nort/South Carolina

ALLAN

I am relocating to western North Carolina, between Asheville and Henderonville. Can someone recommend a Guzzi dealer, preferably a good one? There is a dealer, Myers, listed on the MG-US web-site but following a phone call to them they tell they haven't been a dealer in a number of years. Thanks.

I am relocating to western North Carolina, between Asheville and Henderonville. Can someone recommend a Guzzi dealer, preferably a good one? There is a dealer, Myers, listed on the MG-US web-site but following a phone call to them they tell they haven't been a dealer in a number of years. Thanks.

Union Cycle in Indian Trail, NC (a few minutes east of Charlotte) is an old-school M-G dealer with a good rep among the old-school crowd, but I know some folks who have been less than pleased with them because of a sometimes curmudgeonly owner. I've been by there several times to look at bikes, and my experiences have all been positive. Very laid-back atmosphere. They'll stand around and chit-chat with you.

I don't own a Guzzi yet, so be aware that my views are as a prospective buyer.

There is a new dealer in the Triad (Mid-Carolina) region, but I don't know much about them except that they are a large, multi-line dealer. I'm pretty sure Interstate Cycle (Cornelius, NC--just north of Charlotte) is dropping the M-G line. A shame, because they are good people. They are/were also a "new" dealer (post-Piaggio buyout).

Let me know when you get to NC. If you're unfamiliar with the area, I'll be glad to point you to, if not show you, some great roads. You're going to be right in the thick of twisty-road Nirvana. It's endless up there.

• 10 months later...

My buddy told me recently that there is a new dealer actually in Hendersonville on Hwy 25. I think they also are a big golf cart, scooter, trailer enterprise as well. Don't know if this is a good sign or not, but sounds like they are well established and have been there for years.

• 1 month later...