Carbon Neutral Motorcycles and the new ATGATT

Guest ratchethack

Guest ratchethack

Gents! If we would only make the kinds of sacrifices Algore wants the rest of us (not him) to make....

Why -- life will be SO MUCH BETTER! :not:

Um, as long as you always ride downhill.... :whistle:

post-1212-1195191121.jpg

post-1212-1195191586.jpg

Public records reveal that as Gore lectures Americans on excessive consumption, he and his wife Tipper live in two properties: a 10,000-square-foot, 20-room, eight-bathroom home in Nashville, and a 4,000-square-foot home in Arlington, Va. (He also has a third home in Carthage, Tenn.) For someone rallying the planet to pursue a path of extreme personal sacrifice, Gore requires little from himself.

Ratch - where do I sign up to get one of those "green" vehicles?? :unsure:

Far be it from me to ruin Al Gore's lifestyle. :bbblll::bbblll:

BTW - what exactly do Albert and Tipper drive? Vespas? :not:

Guest ratchethack
Far be it from me to ruin Al Gore's lifestyle. :bbblll::bbblll:

BTW - what exactly do Albert and Tipper drive? Vespas? :not:

Hey Ralph -- HERE'S Algore, Tipper, and close friends* Klintons I and II, practicing their Eco-Fraud Extortion Mafia lifestyles aboard their usual transportation -- a chartered jet!

*NOTE: The "inside baseball" on this has it that neither Algore nor Tipper can stand Hitlery, and Bill himself seems er, only "interested" when they're on camera. . . :whistle:

But it sure looks like the Eco-Fraud Extortion Mafia lifestyle's FUN, don't it? <_<

Gag me! This might be a photo-journalism FIRST -- Bill on camera goin' f'er the (gag me, Part II) great walloping Hilldabeast thigh! :vomit:

. . .And it actually appears (here anyway) that she LIKES IT! D'ya reckon she knows where those sticky fingers have been?! :rolleyes:

post-1212-1195257080.jpg