USA Guzzi Website

wheelsucker

Now displaying the 1200 breva sport as one of the models!! The model used to look like a breva with a monster type fairing but the model has grown on me. Anyone know if the luggage for the regular breva will fit on it? Might consider putting some convertibars on it to retain the sport but also add some touring comfort.

Anyone know if the luggage for the regular breva will fit on it?

Such are the journalists' claims, but I'm unaware of any reliable 1st hand reports. Best thing might be to tell the dealer that you want some test fitted before you'll buy...

A friend has a 1200 Sport and I believe the panniers are exactly the same as the Breva panniers, and clip on in the same fashion.

The 1200 Sport is just a Breva with a slightly bigger motor, different bars, small nose fairing and paint job.

Now displaying the 1200 breva sport as one of the models!! The model used to look like a breva with a monster type fairing but the model has grown on me. Anyone know if the luggage for the regular breva will fit on it? Might consider putting some convertibars on it to retain the sport but also add some touring comfort.

I too am looking seriously at the 1200 Sport. In fact I expect to take delivery within the next few weeks. If you are curious

about the hard bags check out www.1200sport.com. Click on "General" and "Technical" and look for the forums on "1200 Sport Panniers." All your concerns will be satisfied. I test-rode the 'Sport" about a month ago and wrote a piece on this forum, "Test Rode a 1200 Sport Today." I posted the blog on November 4th.

I too am looking seriously at the 1200 Sport. In fact I expect to take delivery within the next few weeks. If you are curious

about the hard bags check out www.1200sport.com. Click on "General" and "Technical" and look for the forums on "1200 Sport Panniers." All your concerns will be satisfied. I test-rode the 'Sport" about a month ago and wrote a piece on this forum, "Test Rode a 1200 Sport Today." I posted the blog on November 4th.

awesome give us a ride report once you get going through the breakin, as I'm sure the breakin is still about 10k :lol: I'd think you know all the quarks by then. :bier:

I'm still going to hold out and possibly sell my V11 for a stelvio. :xmas: