thinking about a custom exhaust

drewscura

I have a ferracci crossover that I recently removed in favor of my mistrals lower end. And I've thought about making a custom piece by cutting it towards the back end of where the crossover begins to separate again and having a single megaphone style tip welded on exiting either left or right at around the same place the exhaust comes from underneath the bike now and let it end just behind the porkchop.

Hopefully that's a detailed enough mental picture for you guys.

Anyways, my question is would that hurt the motor running it that open. I'm sure the neighbors and authorities can't wait to hear how pissed off that's going to sound, but i'm not concerned with that. Just don't want to hurt the bike.

Thanks guys

As long as you check and compensate for changes in your air/fuel ratio, if needed, I say it sounds good to me. And of course, post photos when you finish. More power is good, and I fail to see how it could not move those who would be even remotely inclined... :notworthy::mg::wub:...Ride fast enough to scare the shite out of yourself, and still RIDE home, Later, S.H.