UMMM...did I miss something?

waspp

Just recieved my PM declaring all are on probation for violation of site posting rules. Ok I understand the rules but has this been an ongoing problem? Have I missed some very rude postings somewhere? I guess I have been avoiding the conflicts and trying to focus on the bike stuff. Anyway Jaap I appreciate the time you spend to maintain the site and enjoy the information as well as the people I find here on the V11 LeMans Forum. Job well done. :D

Hal

Just recieved my PM declaring all are on probation for violation of site posting rules. Ok I understand the rules but has this been an ongoing problem? Have I missed some very rude postings somewhere? I guess I have been avoiding the conflicts and trying to focus on the bike stuff. Anyway Jaap I appreciate the time you spend to maintain the site and enjoy the information as well as the people I find here on the V11 LeMans Forum. Job well done. :D

Hal

Ditto here. It sounds as if somebody are doing their knots? Problem is if you expect everybody to say what you like, you are in for a rude awakening. Censorship never works.

Anyway, Jaap, I have tried to stick to MC stuff. Take your anger out on the guys that have riled you, take a shower, sink a beer or all of the above.

It would be a shame to see the forum go up in smoke.

Kind regards

Guido

Ditto here. It sounds as if somebody are doing their knots? Problem is if you expect everybody to say what you like, you are in for a rude awakening. Censorship never works.

Anyway, Jaap, I have tried to stick to MC stuff. Take your anger out on the guys that have riled you, take a shower, sink a beer or all of the above.

It would be a shame to see the forum go up in smoke.

Kind regards

Guido

It would be a shame. Like I said in a previous post, this is by far my favorite forum. 80% of my non work related on-line time is here. It's how I motorcycle during the winter.

One thing, he sure stirred some interest, haven't seen this many in attendance for quite awhile.

I'm just wondering if we can still post hooters. If so, can we disagree about size & shape preferences? ;)

Guest Fulltilter

I didnt even know I was a member of this site and just got an email from some guy called Jaap velhorst saying I'm on probation.............

Tracked down the site from his email tried the CPID he referred to in the email and had a go at a passwrd and I'm in!!!!!!

I had a Guzzi once.sold it in 2006 am now a Aprilia owner...............

So who has been a naughty boy then? or who has a virus in his PC and is spewing warning mailings into the ether?

EDIT

I see now from my Avatar info that I must have joined in Dec 05............. :)

Also received the warning....

I haven't posted here since Feb of 2006!

What's the deal, Jaap?

"Dear BarkinB,

To be honest, I'm fed up... <_>

Forum rule: Having fun is good, we like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement. Political discussions are not allowed. There are plenty political forums on the web .

You're all on probation for the next 6 months. If there is any abuse of above forum rule, I'm pulling the plug on the site. I have plenty of FUN stuff I could do be doing!

This is not an idle threat.

Reg,

Jaap Veldhorst

administrator

"

"It's how I motorcycle during the winter" -I love it...

-You must live in the UK too, Dan?

Anyway, yeah -please if this is really from jaap -I have at times enjoyed reading people's ranting abuse of each other amongst the really valid and valuable posts on this site. People do that sort of thing, it's our nature, & in my opinion it's best not to let it get to you... but if I've posted anything offensive myself, I didn't mean to offend anyone, only the CENSORED who fall for it ;) - :race:

Just recieved my PM declaring all are on probation for violation of site posting rules. Ok I understand the rules but has this been an ongoing problem?

Aw, heck: regular probation? And you're skeered?

It don't mean a thing until you've ratcheted (look: a pun! ;)) it up to Double Secret Probation! Then it's time to break out the Deathmobile & wreak havoc on the Admin's parade... :lol:

:thumbsup:

it would probably work better to put the people in question on double secret probation but then jaap has much better things to be doing with his time than playing headmaster. C'mon Jaap, can't really be that bad, come on over I'll buy you as much grolsch as you can carry, heck I even got grolsch light, amber, and blond. :drink:

the company I work for distributes it locally.

Wow, I've been a Guzzi owner for a week, haven't posted yet and I'm already on probation! You guys must be like the Hells Angels.

No we are worse than that we are liberal thinkers