HELP!!!!

Guest northend

Guest northend

Can somebody tell me if the Mistral oval carbon cans or the M4 oval cans that Harper's sells, will work (clear) the factory Tekno sport bags.Also does anybody know where you can purchase the mistrals cheaper than what MG Cycle wants for them 895.00. seem pretty steep! The M4's are 795.00 from Harpers.

Also, Anybody know which are better quality? Thanks....northend :thumbsup:

The cheapest place to buy Mistral exhaust is Agostini's at: http://www.agostinidullio.com Click on the english version and you will have to email them for the price list for the Mistral exhaust. They have round cans in Aluminum, titanium, carbon and oval cans in titanium and carbon.

You need to email your credit card number to them and even with shipping you will save at least $100.00 over harpers. I paid $550. for a set of oval carbons two years ago.

The low mounted versions will work with the Techno bags.

Good luck,

Mike

Not exactly what you're looking for, but at the bottom of my website page:

http://plasterbath.chem.uiowa.edu/fairing.html

is a picture of my sport with *round* mistrals and techno bags.

On my bike, the bags just barely touch the mufflers. I noticed a 'shiny' polished line on top of the muffler after a ride. It doesn't bother me any, but it suggests that you better be careful when you mount yours.

cheers,

Jason

Guest northend

Thanks for the pictures Jason! I knew they would be close. And as for your bike, excellent job, She's beautiful!!!! Thanks again.......Northend

Guest Brian Robson

Just for the sites info. There are a set of new aluminium Mistrals on Ebay for sale at so far $275.00 US. As the vendor will not send to remote Canada, I feel that site members deserve a boo...of course this presumes that none of you are the high bidder so far.