mirror extenders that work on a Guzzi

Sam38a1

Hello,

As anyone used mirror extenders? And were did you get them? All I could find were design for a Harley's.

http://gradysmirrorextenders.com/Pages/product.html

Yes I am a little wide. :unsure:

Thanks,

Sam

Hey Sam,

Haven't used them but if you are a little wide, maybe these:

mirror.jpg

I have an idea...

I went to the local Harley shop and purchesed mirriors for a Buell Lightning. They reach out a couple inches futher and cost half as much as Guzzi stuff. Looks a little strange but I can see past my shoulders.

:race:

I have an idea...

I went to the local Harley shop and purchesed mirriors for a Buell Lightning. They reach out a couple inches futher and cost half as much as Guzzi stuff. Looks a little strange but I can see past my shoulders.

:race:

Ditto.

Problem w/ the Buell stalks is that they have an angle cast into them; this leads to the "droopy antenna" look when mounted on my LeMans. The stock stalks are straight, no angle, but too short.

Unfortunately, the only way to get the extra long rubber boots is to purchase the entire assembly; otherwise, it would be almost as easy to just take the stock units, cut/thread/add a section of all-thread rod under the longer boot. Who knows? Maybe there's a product hiding in here, just waiting to get out? Do Buell owners complain that *their* mirror mounts are too short? :huh2:

Or try the mirrors from the 1200 Sport/Aprilia SXV. THey're cheap, look good and work well for most people on the V11s. I'm even using them on my Eldorado.

:nopic:

The Buell option is a cheap way to go that looks close to OEM. Looks a little funny at first, but in three days I got over it, and the extra length makes all the difference. As always. ;)