Beautifull all Red Ballabio for sale in Scotland

Jock Guzzi

Ok here's the deal.

I've moved in with my girlfriend, I hardly used the bike last summer, I've just sold my house, she's got no garage, so come 18th April i've no safe place to store a bike I don't use very often at the moment...and I need to buy a new car !

So it seems sensiible to sell the bike. I've not given up on biking or Guzzi's but it seems to make sense right now to move the bike on. Details are as follows :

Registered May 06...one of the last new Ballabios in the UK

4k on the clocks

Had the black bits professionally resprayed red so the whole bike is now red

Have Guzzi titanium cans...sound great...but got the originals as well

Front fender extender to keep the crud off

Replaced the relays with proper ones from Dan Prusomething or other in the USA

Garaged from new, so the bike is in perfect condition

Want £4449

Pm me if your interested.

Thanks Guy, will be a real shame to loose it but selling seems the most sensible course of action given the circumstances. Hope you are well, and life in Newcastle during the week is not too boring ;) . How's that little project of yours coming along. When will we see finished pictures ?

Thanks Guy, will be a real shame to loose it but selling seems the most sensible course of action given the circumstances. Hope you are well, and life in Newcastle during the week is not too boring ;) . How's that little project of yours coming along. When will we see finished pictures ?

Verrrry slow progress- doing the odd little job on it here and there while I wait for the guy at the Tank Shop, who is very busy.

What new car are ya getting?

Verrrry slow progress- doing the odd little job on it here and there while I wait for the guy at the Tank Shop, who is very busy.

What new car are ya getting?

The 156 GTA is getting a bit long in the tooth and a recent job change means a 90 mile round trip, so I'm having to go to the dark side and get a diesel. However the good news is that I'm sticking with Alfa and getting a 159, which has a 210bhp 2.4 five cylinder engine. It pushes out 295 lb ft of torgue so its not the worst diesel to far.

If anyone wants to buy 5 five old Alfa 156 GTA with 65k miles on the clock for £6999 let me know. The car's in good nick, I've looked after it for most of it's life.

Cheers,

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
You are giving her away mate!

Chrisssake, I'd do back flips if I sold my V11 for that much, obviouslly I know these things cost a lot more over the pond, I tell you I'll find a way to smuggle my bike in and make a huge profit. At the same time I'm not totally sure I want to sell the V11, in fact I don't but I have soo many bills it would eliminate my credit cards if I did. Thats really my only motivation. After I get it painted I hope Jaap will put it up for BOTM as I think it'll finally be worthy of such an honor. ^_^