I'm New to Group

JoeGuzzi

Hi All. I'm new to this group and just wanted to say Glad to be here. I have been a visitor but since I bought my 2004 Ballabio I decided to join. I am a 54 yr old who started riding as a child. I have been riding and loving my 1972 Eldorado for the last few years. I ran across a nice deal on a NICE 2004 Red Ballabio so I grabbed it. Some of you may have known or heard of this Ballabio, it belonged to Bill Hagan here in Atlanta. I love the bike, way more than I thought I would. Anyway from what I've seen so far of this group it will be a pleasure to be a part.

Joe in Atlanta

1972 Eldorado

2004 Ballabio

Hi All. I'm new to this group and just wanted to say Glad to be here. I have been a visitor but since I bought my 2004 Ballabio I decided to join. I am a 54 yr old who started riding as a child. I have been riding and loving my 1972 Eldorado for the last few years. I ran across a nice deal on a NICE 2004 Red Ballabio so I grabbed it. Some of you may have known or heard of this Ballabio, it belonged to Bill Hagan here in Atlanta. I love the bike, way more than I thought I would. Anyway from what I've seen so far of this group it will be a pleasure to be a part.

Joe in Atlanta

1972 Eldorado

2004 Ballabio

Welcome aboard Joe!,

This is a great site for information, help and advice. I have been a member for about 2 years and had a lot of fun, and I have learned alot. It's a good bunch here.

Cheers,

Steve

:bier:

Guest ratchethack

Welcome, Joe. Nice catch on Bill's Ballabio. That bike was serviced by Wayne Orwig, whom I understand was well paid in Grappa and Moretti, so it has superb provenance. ;)

from what I've seen so far of this group it will be a pleasure to be a part.

Joe in Atlanta

1972 Eldorado

2004 Ballabio

He must have us mistaken for someone else...thats all I can think of :D

Welcome aboard Joe...

Welcome aboard Joe, and post away.

BTW, I see you're an old fart like many on this board! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome and yes I'm an old fart. I thought that was required to own a Guzzi.

Joe in Atlanta

1972 Eldorado

2004 Ballabio